We welcome back visitors to the museum on Monday, July 6th!
For your safety in accordance with the Phase Two Guidance of the Government of the District of Columbia:
- Mask or face covering is required
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from other people who are not in your household
- All tours are self-guided. Guided tours or large tour groups are not permitted in Phase Two.
- Maximum of 10 visitors are allowed on each floor
- Financial transactions only through web site
- We will regularly sanitize shared spaces
- We will continue with our public programming only online.
We will be open regular hours, Monday – Friday, 9 – 5pm.